Monday, March 7, 2011

Carl Hardwick (aka Rusty Jeffers)

Two names, one man. And what a man!A legend among thousand muscle men and models. From amateur bodybuilder as Rusty Jeffers to Playgirl Magazine as a model, and then the Colt era in the mid-90's, where he became the iconic Carl Hardwick, modelling for almost 10 years (1996-2005). Despite he never did a true "gay" video with another man, (except the flexing, showing off and stroking / jack off, thing - lol) his status is in a very high level untill today. The reason why is that he's just got it all (especially in Colt days), great looks, a body to die for, huge legs and arms, hairy chest (or shaved sometimes), a delicious ass and cock. Nowdays he is just Rusty Jeffers a - still - hot  pro bodybuilder, (won in 2004) with little references on his past, but his "alter ego" will live forever as the ideal muscle god / daddy for us gays.

Stats :

D.o.B : 05/14/1964
P.o.B : Kenmore, New York and grew up in Georgia and Boulder, Colorado, now living in Phoenix, Arizona.
Height : 5'9" (1.75 cm)
Off Season Weight : 260 lbs (108 kg)
Competition Wight : 230 lbs (104 kg)
Cock Size : 8" (20 cm)

P.S  It's so hard to choose the photos - I have like a gazillion of him - to start  my Carl Hardwick post/s..! But gradually i will post them all, he worth it!
Let's begin with the Black And White series.


Kasnar Burns said...

What's amazing about Carl Hardwick is how different he looks with and without a moustache. (I suppose any man would -- except for Tom Selleck..LOL). It's like he has several photographic alter egos. While I'm partial to furry men, I'd accept Carl with or without his moustache -- as long as he kept that furry chest...LOL.

Kris said...

I have a very large collection of photos/files of nude men but if I had to get rid of them all except one model, without any hesitation I'd say that one man would be Carl Hardwick. Hottest daddy-stud of them all!

Anonymous said...

Carl Hardwick ... This is the definition of a man.

That big, thick mustache does it for me. I get a boner every time I look at this man.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...